Our Covid-19 Protocols & Procedures
Kids Cove has fully adopted all safety measures in line with the Standard Operation Procedures document from the Department of Social Development as well as the guidelines set out by the Education & Health departments. Our staff was trained to implement methods for infection prevention and control against Covid-19.
Our Golden Rules are:
1. Stay at home if you feel sick!
2. Wash your hands frequently, always with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
3. Refrain from touching your eyes, mouth and face.
4. Sneeze or cough into a bent elbow or tissue, and discard the tissue immediately and safely in a bin then wash your hands immediately.
5. Wear a mask/visor!
6. No sharing of cups, eating utensils, food or drinks with others.
7. Tell your teacher if you feel sick at school.
8. Follow teacher’s instructions at all times and keep yourself and others safe!
Read more about our precautions in our General Covid-19 Policy.